Steam Integration here

Are you using the 3.x or 4.x.  Asking because yours looks different than the block on my site.  http://atfgaming.com/  In the updates to come for the 4.x version would it be possible to have the block display icon for the game a person is playing at that time instead of just the green for online?

Looking forward to the updated BF integration.

4.x. You have the block set up to not show games played in the last 2 weeks. Edit the block and update its configuration. 

On line doesn't mean in game. If you're in game it says as much and you can hover over the text to see which game. 

Ok not sure what was going on but I did have games in last two weeks set but it wan't showing. Once I closed out it started working.

But back to what I was asking, Is it possible that in the block, instead of last two weeks it only shows a game pic if the person is playing that game at that moment?

Also if you need testers once you get closer on the bf integration, would be happy to help again.

52 minutes ago, Porthos1973 said:

Ok not sure what was going on but I did have games in last two weeks set but it wan't showing. Once I closed out it started working.

But back to what I was asking, Is it possible that in the block, instead of last two weeks it only shows a game pic if the person is playing that game at that moment?

Also if you need testers once you get closer on the bf integration, would be happy to help again.

I will look at that as either a configuration of the block or a new block. 

With respect to BF, appreciated. I've got the BF4 back end pretty much done, just working on the display. Still waiting for the BF1 API to go live. 

23 minutes ago, Porthos1973 said:

No appreciation needed.  It is you that has mine and others appreciation.  Wish more developers would work on thing that are game related to make IPB even better for clan hosting.

That's my niche, and I pretty much stick to it.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Eragon said:

Possibility to remove a user from "steam users online" section. Sometimes a user will have unwanted username on steam to show public on our site. 

You can already disable a user from pulling their profile for this reason. There are also group controls for users that show  in the block. 

Are you wanting them to still be able to pull their profile, but not show in the block, and not have to organize them into a separate group? 

• 1 year later...
48 minutes ago, Adi | cs-placzabaw.pl said:

Can you add possibility to automatic add users which has steam profile integratet to selected group (primary or secondary) for example to group name "Steam Users". And delete from that group after player turn-off stam integration.

I'll add the feature request to my backlog. Thank you for the suggestion.