Over at battlefieldtracker.com they have an API that will pull info for BF1.  I tried messing with it to do a server stat but beyound my knowledge. But figured you might be able to do something with it.

Would you be interested in a release with just BF4 now, and an upgrade to include BF1 when available, or would you prefer to wait for a version with BF1 support? 

6 hours ago, Aiwa said:

Would you be interested in a release with just BF4 now, and an upgrade to include BF1 when available, or would you prefer to wait for a version with BF1 support? 

yes

58 minutes ago, Porthos1973 said:

So is it still going to be all inclusive - BF4 and BF1?

Yes, the same app would include both games.  I'm working to finish up BF4, and will release an update to include BF1 when it's available.

Looks like bf1stats.com is now online.  They are still working out some bugs before releasing the API endpoints, though.  

I'm about 50% done with the Admin side of BF4, front end still needs some style work... Not happy with the layout, but the base data is there.  

Hoping to get some time in the next week or two to do a sprint to a first release.