Free resources and Support System available now!

Aiwa

As noted in my previous announcement, I'm transitioning support to IP.Nexus' support ticket system here.

I've completed the first step in that process. All free files that I offer for download are available here and linked to the IP.Nexus support ticket system.

Should anyone need assistance with any of these free files, please submit a support request with your Customer account and I'll be happy to help.

Over the next few weeks I will be synchronizing this community with all paid purchases from the IPS Marketplace. If you've purchased a file from me on the IPS Marketplace, that purchase will soon be applied to your account automatically when you register with your IPS Client e-mail address here.

Once this transition is complete, I will be no longer supporting files on the IPS community. All support will be done via the ticket system here. The reason for this change is to streamline support. I will be able to receive proper notifications of support requests and also have detailed tracking of each request.

Thank you for your patience during this transition.