Multiple Calendar Event Creator

Aiwa

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=9

File Name: Multiple Calendar Event Creator

File Submitter: Aiwa

File Submitted: 08 Mar 2014

File Category: IP.Board Addons

No longer do you have to copy paste content from one calendar event to another! With this handy hook, you can create multiple new calendar events simultaneously or you can edit existing events and create a clone event on another date!

Ever needed to create multiple copies of the same event, but they don't recur the same day every week, month, or even year?

Using the handy date selector, you can specify additional dates that this event will occur. Duplicate events will be created on those dates!

Have an event you already created and you want it to occur again? No problem, simply edit the existing event, tell it when it occurs again and save! Your new event will be created as a clone of your existing event!

Notes:

The events created will not contain any relationship other than the content within them. Each event is created as its own stand alone event.

This hook will work with every kind of event type except 'recurring' events.

This hook was written on IP.Board 3.4.x. It will likely work on IP.Board 3.3.x, but I'm afraid it's not something I can support.

If you have any questions before purchasing, please ask them in the support topic so that I can let you know if this hook is right for you.

Click here to download this file