Welcome to Aiwa.me

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aiwa

Taking requests for IP.Nexus add-ons

Lately the majority of my work has been with IP.Nexus. Custom Actions, modifying storefronts to add custom data, etc.

A few of the add-ons can be found in my Store. Some are in use here as well. Note the drop down next your PM inbox for Support Requests.

There are more that I have completed, but haven't had a chance to upload and release. I'll be getting to those shortly.

As Nexus is a black box, it's difficult to modify. Maybe that's why clients are needing help with modifications.

If anyone has need of IP.Nexus Modification / Add-ons / Custom Actions, shoot me a Sales Ticket and I'll take a look and see if it's doable / get you a quote!